All people and beings are the product of the creator, and thus, the children of God. Anyone who dedicates themself to self-perfection, peace, harmony, and knowledge can be an Advancian. Advancian leaders within the AdvanCN Order undergo biblical and sacred knowledge study and examination to ensure their understanding of the mysteries and a public survey is conducted to ensure their compliance with Divine Laws.
Sacred knowledge study is conducted with the Holy Bible (NIV), and the sacred Mysteries of the Pistis Sophia and The Sophia Wisdom of Jesus Christ.
Who can apply for AdvanCN leadership?
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must believe in God
- Race: All races are accepted
- Gender: All genders are accepted
Who can not apply?
Individuals who condone or engage in rape (children or adults), war, killing (with exception only of direct line of cause self defense), infliction of pain, lies, secret societies, hiding knowledge that could adversly affect another, the charging of interest that produces debt, or inequality of any form are encouraged to study Jesus' sacred teachings, but will not be considered for an Advancian designation.
Cost of membership
There is no cost associated with membership. Study of the sacred mysteries is provided for free to all who wish to study.
- Advancian – any individual who attempts or strives for self-perfection (without designation)
- Pledge – is a student of biblical text and the sacred mysteries (insignia level two)
- Master – have passed the Truth Examination (insignia level three)
- Theologian – have completed both biblical and sacred knowledge study and are designated teachers of the sacred mysteries.
- Ph.D. – have profound insight into the sacred scriptures that was previously unknown.
- Trustee – is an office holder within the order.
Trustees may not have been found guilty, at anytime, of a civil/criminal offense of sexual abuse or sexual immorality (including taking of a wife or husband before the age of understanding of truth and right -- without full knowledge no one can willingly give of themselves), lieing, theft (inclusive of slavery), or murder.
You will receive a complaint confirmation. An investigation will be conducted and a response with any action taken will be sent to you and all appropriate parties, and registered in the Membership Directory for public admonition.
You must apply to the Board of Directors and be accepted by a Trustee of the Order to begin directed study of the sacred mysteries. You may also study on your own and apply to take the Truth Confirmation.